Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Pinch, punch, first of the month..

Heey there, i hope you’re all good.

So as you all know, it’s December 1st which means; only 24 days until Christmas and ADVENT CALENDARS! With a new month, comes a new thing; for me that thing is Blogging! I’ve always read and enjoyed them, but never thought of making one myself?!

Being a teenager comes with all sorts of problems like; high school, friendships, boyfriends, and worst of all SPOTS... As i am the oldest sibling, i never had anyone to tell me how to deal with all this stuff so i had to figure it out for myself! I’ve created this blog to just share some of thoughts about life in general, i can’t grantee it will be the most interesting thing you read, but what i do hope is that you can relate to some of the things I’ll be posting.

Well, anyway, i don’t want to bore you on my first post! So I’m going to end it here. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy my blog!!

 Happy December 1st and i hope December brings you all you hope for!
 
 
 
 
      Much love. xo                                

No comments:

Post a Comment